Business Development Manager
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic sales professional to join our Team.
Alliot Technologies have been established as a leading provider of Product and Services in the LPWAN IoT technology sector. We are looking to expand our team and offer new products and services to the market. We therefore are looking to recruit New Business Development Manager who will focus on offering our new range of products and connectivity focusing on the emerging NB-IoT sector.
As New Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling IoT Connectivity and full turnkey business solutions into a variety of sectors, covering both public and private marketplaces. Your role will be to identify and convert new business opportunities. You must be a confident, sales focused individual and be proactive in self-generating leads as this role is predominantly new business, you will be working on multiple projects at any one time so must be able to manage your time effectively. You will be fully supported in your new business endeavor’s with internal support and CRM (ZoHo One) systems to help build a strong pipeline.
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES:
- Research market sectors to Identify new business leads, prospecting by way of direct telephone canvassing, teams meetings along with other direct marketing activities, although several booked appointments will be supplied
- Working with existing high value clients to develop new opportunities, promote growth, and referrals
- Attend networking & trade shows as and when required to support the needs of the business
- Be confident in the use of LinkedIn and actively use it to identify and interact with potential customers
- Provide a consultative and innovative sales approach to effectively overcome objections and build strong client relationships
- Book your own sales meetings/appointments with both new and existing clients alongside those appointments booked for you
To be considered for the role of New Business Development Manager you must have solution sales experience and be able to present up to and including board and C-Level clients. You will be a hardworking, commercially astute candidate with an ambitious attitude towards your career. Full product training will be provided however experience within the IOT, Communications or cloud-based SAS solutions markets would be at a distinct advantage. Your ambition, drive, and desire to succeed, will also make you the ideal candidate for this role. A person looking to build a career in a hyper growth tech sector will find this both challenging and attractive.
We are a fast-growing company, and this opportunity will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to become a key member of the team in a one of the fastest growing business sectors across the world. We are a close-knit friendly team who are passionate about the work we do. We pride ourselves as being leaders in our field and strive to provide the very best service we can. We know that our team is one of our core strengths, therefore we look to develop our staff and their careers wherever we can and offer a comfortable, fun environment.
- Profit based quarterly bonus scheme (after 6 months of service)
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays (increasing per year served)
- Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay
- Personal Accident Cover
- Cycle to Work and Tech scheme
- Enhanced company pension scheme with matched contributions (up to 10%)
- Enhanced occupational sick pay
- Personal accident cover
- Regular company social activities
- Competitive salary and Bonus/Commission Scheme approx. £45,000 OTE per annum
We believe we have a great working atmosphere; you will not be micro-managed or expected to meet unrealistic deadlines. We reward performance rather than time served. If you do well here, you will find numerous opportunities to progress your career.
From £30,000 – £35,000 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Huddersfield: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your up to date CV along with a cover letter including why you think you would be a good fit for this job to: email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.