Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Who are we?
We are Europe’s leading provider of IoT solutions, specializing in LPWAN technologies such as LoRaWAN and NB-IoT. Started in 2017, we are growing rapidly and already recognized as experts in planning and enabling deployment of IoT solutions. We offer access to the absolute best IoT hardware, software, consultation and wrap around services to move concepts to commercial deployments within the UK and throughout Europe We are a small and dedicated team who are passionate about what we do, we foster a strong supportive culture and aim to be the best we can. We are experiencing a significant increase in revenue and profit and are recruiting to enable further growth.
The role has a wide remit and spans the business. It covers elements of sales support, customer service, pricing and stock ordering as well as overseeing the warehouse and order dispatch.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities.
- Processing Sales Orders, and Customer Invoices
- Accepting Customer PO’s
- Checking for errors and omissions
- Advising on stock levels and lead times
- Where Clients / Partners have special terms, ensuring these are adhered to.
- Provide Customers with ETA’s on orders
- Respond and chase tracking for goods in and goods out to customers
- Decide and organise if necessary, pick ups from suppliers
- Responsible for all ETA’s into customers, ie chasing and tracking
Ordering and Stock
- Set re-order points for stock purchase.
- Review changes to re order points based on sales data
- Raise Purchase Orders to suppliers
- Enter New products Into Zoho To include Pricing & Volume breaks
- Ensure essential information is entered in the item description lines for Sales Team.
- Assist in setting and reassessing product and service pricing
- Check calculations on margins
- Update internal pricing when suppliers make changes
- Monitor Currency effects , Landing costs or any other contributing factors.
- Update Zoho to cover any changes as required
- Trigger action to ensure Website is updated for any changes made
- When key personnel are not available help with Goods In/Out, KMS management.
This role also involves managing the warehouse operative, offering support and training where required and ensuring cover is available for planned and unplanned absences.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being at the heart of the business and enjoys variety and responsibility. This person must be comfortable dealing with people at all levels, both inside and outside the organisation.
The individual needs to be:
- Commercially Astute
- Extremely Well Organised
- Able to manage others
- A Good Communicator
- Able to work alone as well as part of a team
- A Great Problem Solver
- Cool under Pressure
- Supportive, yet willing to challenge
We are offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme (after 6 months)
- Company Pension with Company Contributions above compulsory minimum
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Starting 22 Days Holiday per annum
- Personal accident cover
- Company / Team Events
- Remote / Hybrid Work Opportunities
We believe this is a great opportunity to not only join a fast-growing company but one in an industry going from strength to strength. An industry that is enabling us to help customers grow and understand their own businesses whilst also enabling them to further improve their sustainability and environmental efficiency. We are giving the right individual a place to develop into the exciting world of IoT technology and helping to improve economic and environmental impacts.
The Internet of Things (IoT) market is forecast to grow to over £18 billion in the UK by 2026 (information from Technavio, Dec 2021). With Alliot technologies highly regarded in the IoT space and a member of the Lora Alliance (Association promoting the adoption of LoRaWAN / LPWan Technologies) and with its partnerships including the likes of Vodafone supporting the NB-IoT (Narrow Band IoT for cellular services) there is not a better time to join us.
From £25,000 – £27,000 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Huddersfield: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your up to date CV along with a cover letter including why you think you would be a good fit for this job to: email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.