This position has now been filled.
Technical Warehouse Operative
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Alliot Technologies Ltd are a young, fast growing British company at the forefront of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) industry. Our speciality is in supply, automated configuration and management systems for Internet connected IoT devices. We sell to a wide range of resellers throughout Europe. We are a technically motivated company with a highly skilled and experienced team.
This will be a varied and hands-on role where you will be responsible for all aspects of our logistical operations.
- Picking and packing orders from our small warehouse
- Talking to other members of staff to ensure correct information is present on orders (e.g. delivery addresses)
- Receiving deliveries from various couriers, checking and booking stock in and locating it in an appropriate area of the warehouse
- Stock management and stock taking
- Keeping the warehouse clean, tidy and organised
- Technical configuration of devices prior to despatch for some orders. Full training given, will involve working with technical staff
- Occasional assistance in our sister company’s warehouse which is a larger site (e.g. for holiday cover)
- Talking to and emailing couriers to book shipments and chase up existing shipments
- Talking to customers using telephone, email, MS Teams from time to time
What we offer
We’re a small, friendly team who are passionate about the work we do. We pride
ourselves as being leaders in our field and strive to provide the very best service we can. We know that our team is one of our core strengths, therefore we look to develop our staff and their careers wherever we can and offer a comfortable, fun environment.
- Profit based quarterly bonus scheme (after 6 months of service)
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays (increasing per year served)
- Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay
- Personal Accident Cover
- Cycle to Work and Tech scheme
- Enhanced company pension scheme with matched contributions (up to 10%)
- Enhanced occupational sick pay
- Personal accident cover
- As much free coffee, tea, cordial as you can drink
- Regular company social activities
We believe we have a great working atmosphere; you will not be micro-managed or expected to meet unrealistic deadlines. We reward performance rather than time served. If you do well here, you will find numerous opportunities to progress your career.
How To Apply
Please send your up to date CV along with a cover letter including why you think you would be a good fit for this job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Working hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 to 17:30) excluding bank holidays of England
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 per year depending on experience