The Netvox R718AD LoRaWAN temperature sensor DS18B20 can be remotely positioned to monitor temperature and humidity levels in cold chain through to high temperature environments. The probe is on a 1m long cable with a temperature measuring range from -40°C to +125°C (within 1°C accuracy).
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Input Power||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)|
|Battery Life||5 years (Conditions: ambient temperature 25°C, 15 min
heartbeats, txpower = 20dBm, LoRa spreading factor SF
|Wake up Mode||6.3mA @ 3.3V|
|Transmitting current (max)||120mA/3.3V|
|Receiving current (max)||11mA @ 3.3V|
|Battery Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
Temperature Sensor DS18B20:
|Temperature Accuracy||<±1°C(-40°C to +125°C)|
|Cable Length||1 meter|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa,Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps )
-121dBm (FSK,Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built In Antenna|
|Communication Range||Up to 10 km (the actual transmission distance depends on the
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps~50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||Main Body: 112mm x 88.19mm x 32mm|
|Environment Temperature Range||-20°C ~ 55°C|
|Environment Humidity Range||<90% RH (No condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718AD LoRaWAN Temperature DS18B20 Datasheet
- Netvox R718AD LoRaWAN Temperature DS18B20 User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN temperature sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.