The Netvox LoRaWAN three-axis digital accelerometer and surface temperature sensor detects movement, orientation or vibration of the device. The NTC (negative temperature coefficient) thermistor can be connected to the object to report the surface temperature.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Input Power||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)|
|Wake up Mode||6.3mA @ 3.3V|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA @ 3.3V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||120mA/3.3V|
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
|Low Voltage Threshold||3.2V|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built In Antenna|
|Communication Range||10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps～50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||Main Part: 112mm x 88.19mm x 32mm|
|Environment Temperature Range||-20℃ ～ 55℃|
|Environment Humidity Range||<90% RH (No condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ～ 85℃|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718E Accelerometer and Surface Temperature Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R718E Accelerometer and Surface Temperature User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN accelerometer sensors to suit specific project requirements.