Abeeway‘s Compact Tracker device provides a high precision tracker with a hardened casing. An addition to Abeeway’s asset tracking range, this tracker combines GPS, Low-power GPS, WiFi Sniffer, BLE and LoRaWAN® TDoA geolocation technologies to provide accurate tracking both indoors and outdoors.
With a compact, robust form factor, the Abeeway Compact Tracker is IP68 rated for use in harsh environments. Ideal for industrial applications, the Compact Tracker can be used to monitor the geolocation of valuable assets including; vehicles, machinery and industrial equipment. This device can also be useful in smart agriculture applications to monitor the location of livestock and machinery within large farms.
Utilising the Abeeway Compact Tracker not only enables you to monitor the location of your assets. With Geofencing applications, you can also receive alerts when tracked items enter/leave specific areas. Alerts can also be triggered when a device is moved as part of an anti-theft application.
- Real-time motion tracking
- High battery longevity
- IP68 rated for use in harsh environments
- Ideal for tracking industrial and agricultural assets including livestock
- ATEX2 Version also available
- Range of up to 15km with LoRa gateways
Learn how Abeeway trackers are being used to track the location of Reindeer in Finland.
- 3 x AA/3.6V battery
- IP68 robust water resistant casing
- ATEX certification pending
- Ready to be deployed worldwide: EU868, US915, AS923 variants available
- Certified by the LoRa Alliance
Key documents & information
Speak to the team