Abeeway‘s Smart Badge offers a multi-mode tracker ideal for monitoring the location of people. It’s ideal for proximity detection, zone notification and monitoring the safety and security of your workforce. Providing a smart tracking solution, the Abeeway Smart Badge can also be used as a track & trace solution during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The tracking badge combines a variety of geolocation technologies including low power GPS, WiFi sniffer, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and LoRa TDoA.
The Abeeway Smart Badge features a configurable button which can be used to activate alerts when pressed. This can be particularly useful in providing loneworkers with an SOS/panic button.
For users with larger deployments, Abeeway also offer a Smart Badge docking station which enables you to charge and configure up to 25 badges simultaneously.
The tracking badge can also be used as part of a COVID-19 track and trace solution. The sensor can detect contact between people or BLE beacons with an accuracy between 1-2 metres. If two or more people are detected to be within close proximity of each other an audio or visual alarm will activate to alert them to maintain social distancing. Use of these proximity tags also allows you to back trace people who may have come into contact with an infected person.
With a battery life of up to 10 years, the Abeeway Smart Badge provides an excellent solution to track and trace people within your selected parameters.
- Geo-locate on demand
- Real-time motion tracking
- High battery longevity
- Access to buzzer, LEDs and multi-usage SOS button through user interface
- Track & trace solution for people
- Receive a notification if a predefined area is crossed
- Range of up to 15km with LoRa gateways
- Audio & visual alerts for social distancing
- Configurable SOS/Panic button
- Approved for indoor & outdoor use
- Various charging accessories available (please see ordering info for further details)
Key documents & information
Talk to an expert