The Adeunis Comfort CO2 sensor is designed to optimise comfort in indoor environments.
Ideal for a variety of applications including schools, offices and healtcare monitoring CO2 levels can help to promote the health of a rooms occupants.
- Triple action sensor capable of monitoring temperature, humidity and CO2
- Provides a daily 24-hour summary chart featuring: ICONE index
time spent in poor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
min/max/average temperature + humidity + CO2
Additional functions: alert button, dry contact input
Automatic or manual CO2 calibration
- Features an indicator light on the device to provide a visual aid when levels are high
- Features indicator lights for installation assistance
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|1 connected battery
|111 x 61 x 40 mm
|Range:0°C to 50°C
|Range: 0% to 85% RH (non-condensing)
|Wall or laid flat
Key documents & information
- Adeunis Comfort CO2 Sensor Datasheet
- Adeunis Comfort CO2 Sensor User Guide
- Adeunis Comfort CO2 Sensor Technical Manual
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our team are happy to advise customers on the best portable LoRaWAN® CO2 Sensor for their specific applications on an individual project basis.