Detect the opening/closing of doors with the Adeunis Contact Sensor. Ideal for a variety of applications this sensor combines a dry contact transceiver with a proximity switch and magnet set.
Simply attach the proximity switch to your chosen door to:
- Ensure doors are closed in cold storage areas and refrigerators
- Monitor when secure premises are accessed
- Prevent intrusion
- Maintain records of the number of times an area is accessed
Utilising LoRaWAN® technology, the Adenuis Contact Sensor can be configured to raise alarms when activity is detected. Data recorded by the sensor is transmitted periodically via a LoRaWAN® gateway and network server enabling you to view the collected information on your chosen dashboard. This information could then be used to optimise efficiencies in cleaning regularly used areas or to address potential issues in cold areas before they arise.
For peace of mind, this contact sensor features an in-built cable cut detection which will automatically alert you to any potential tampering.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Robust IP67 rated casing (IP68 available on request)
- Transmission on event (alert) or periodic (counting)
- Built-in cable cut detection
- Monitor the opening/closing of doors
|Available Frequency||LoRaWAN: EU863-870|
Physical (Proximity Sensor):
|Dimensions||14mm x 38mm x 8.7mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C ～ 85°C|
|Cable Length||Approx 1.2m|
|Max Operating Distance Between Magnets||15mm|
Physical (Dry Contacts Transceiver)
|Dimensions||105mm x 50mm x 27mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C ～ 70°C|
|Casing||IP67 Rated (IP68 available on demand)|
Key documents & information
- Adeunis Contact Sensor Datasheet
- Adeunis Contact Sensor Quickstart Guide
- Adeunis Contact Sensor Installation Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise you on the best LoRaWAN® Contact Sensor for your specific applications on an individual project basis.
Talk to an expert