Detect leaks with the Adeunis water sensor. Featuring a 2m long cable, this sensor is ideal for identifying water on the ground or around objects/equipment. The water sensor will transmit data periodically. In the case of emergency it will also raise an automated alert in the event of the presence of water.
Depending on your requirements the Adeunis water leak cable can be wrapped around a water pipe to detect possible pipe leaks. Alternatively it can positioned around critical equipment such as servers to help warn you of possible water damage.
This water sensor operates by LoRaWAN® technology. Recorded data is transmitted periodically to a connected gateway via a local LoRaWAN® network. This data can then be visualised on your chosen dashboard enabling you to remotely monitor your solution.
- LoRaWAN® Certified
- Variety of mounting options: DIN rail, Tube, Wall and Collar
- Wireless range of up to 10km (depending on environment)
- 2m long cable
- Error/fault management: product error warning, config error and low battery
- Data time stamping
|90g (including battery)
|105 x 50 x 27mm
|-25°C to 70°C
|0 to 85% RH (non-condensing)
|Requires 1 replaceble battery
|Expected battery life
|>10 years (depending on configuration and environment)
|LoRaWAN® Class A
Key documents & information
- Adeunis Water Sensor Datasheet
- Adeunis Installation Guide
- Adeunis Water Leak Cable Quick Start Guide
- Adeunis Dry Contact Sensor User Guide
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® solution for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
|105 × 50 × 27 mm