Detect water leaks in specific locations with Adeunis’ LoRa water leak sensor. Ideal for protecting equipment, the Adeunis water leak spot sensor will raise automated alerts when water is detected.
For easy installation, users can mount this LoRa water leak sensor in a variety of ways including by DIN rail.
With an IP67 rating, the Adeunis water leak spot sensor transmits recorded data every 4 hours by default. Recorded data is transmitted to a LoRaWAN® gateway by a local LoRaWAN® network. The data can then be visualised by your chosen dashboard.
- LoRaWAN® Certified
- Variety of mounting options: DIN rail, Tube, Wall and Collar
- Wireless range of up to 10km (depending on environment)
- 1m long cable
- Error/fault management: product error warning, config error and low battery
- Data time stamping
|90g (including battery)
|105 x 50 x 27mm
|-25°C to 70°C
|0 to 85% RH (non-condensing)
|Requires 1 replaceble battery
|Expected battery life
|>10 years (depending on configuration and environment)
|LoRaWAN® Class A
Key documents & information
- Adeunis LoRa Water Leak Sensor Datasheet
- Adeunis Installation Guide
- Adeunis LoRa Water Leak Sensor Quick Start Guide
- Adeunis Dry Contact Sensor User Guide
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® solution for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
|105 × 50 × 27 mm