The Advantech WISE-2410 is a LoRaWAN® wireless condition monitoring sensor. Featuring a 3-axis accelerometer and temperature sensor in one, it has an integrated ARM Cortex-M4 Processor.
Capable of computing a total of 8 vibration characteristics, the WISE-2410 is an IP66 rated sensor compliant with ISO-10816 standards.
- LoRaWAN® wireless connectivity
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer and temperature sensor
- Computing total 8 vibration characteristic values on board
- Compliant with ISO 10816
- IP66 with battery-powered, no wiring installation needed
- Easy setting with user friendly interfaces on WISE Studio
- Support wide temperature -20 ~ 85°C
- RED Compliant
|Requires 2 x 3.6V AA Batteries
|84.7 x 48.3 mm
|Range:-20°C to 80°C
|Range: 10% to 95% RH
|Stud Mount, Mopunting Pads or Adhesive
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our team are happy to advise customers on the best portable LoRaWAN® Temperature Sensor for their specific applications on an individual project basis.