The Bosch LoRaWAN® parking sensor has been designed for detecting and reporting parking space occupancy with the highest reliability and accuracy.
With simple and fast retrofitting, these IoT parking sensors are the perfect solution for integrating into any smart city project, helping to lessen time spent searching for parking spaces as well as reducing traffic jams.
- LoRaWAN® Class A Compatible
- Robust algorithm for parking space occupancy detection
- Up to 5 years battery lifetime
- Self-learning calibration
- Fast reporting of parking state changes (typically within 35 seconds)
- Easy and fast installation
- Maintenance free for up to 5 years
- Robust IP67 graded sensor
The parking lot sensor detects and reports parking space occupancy, therefore enabling proactive parking lot management features, such as search, navigation and reservation.
|RAL9005 / black
RAL7011 / irongrey
|The Sensor-Core contains the sensing unit. It consists of a housing with integrated battery, electronics and O-rings.
|RAL7011 / irongrey
|The Sensor-Base is in the ground anchored unit of the parking sensor. It is the mount for the sensor core.
|RAL9005 / black
|The cap with O-ring is positioned on top of the sensor core to protect the screw.
Key documents & information
- Bosch LoRaWAN Parking Sensor Datasheet
- Bosch LoRaWAN Parking Sensor User Guide
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® parking sensors to suit specific project requirements.