The Milesight UC11 series LoRa controllers are compact devices used for data acquisition from multiple sensors.
Adopting an industrial design with an IP30 metal case, the UC11 series of LoRa controllers are widely used in a variety of indoor applications including smart industries and building automation. With support for the connection of multiple interfaces including analogue inputs, digital inputs, relay outputs, serial ports, the UC11 series of LoRaWAN® controllers simplify the deployment and replacement of LoRaWAN® networks.
This easy to connect device can be connected to multiple wired sensors through GPIO/AI/RS232/RS485 interfaces.
- Easy to connect with multiple wired sensors through GP10/AI/RS232/RS485 interfaces
- Wireless range of up to 10km (depending on environment)
- Multiple triggering conditions and actions
- Industrial metal case design with wide operating temperature range
- Solar powered and built-in battery option
- Quick wireless configurtion via NFC
- Suitable for destkop or wall mounting
- CE, FCC and RoHS Certified
|Dimensions||79 x 60 x 24mm|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to 70°C|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 95% (non-condensing) at 25°C|
Key documents & information
- Milesight UC11x Series LoRa Controller Datasheet
- Milesight UC11X Series LoRaWAN® Controller User Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® solution for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
|Dimensions||79 × 60 × 24 mm|
UC1114, UC1122, UC1152