Discover NB-IoT asset tracking with the Yabby3 GPS Tracker from Digital Matter. A compact, ultra rugged device with a battery life of up to 10 years.
Ideal for use in areas where GNSS-only devices fail. The Yabby3 is a cellular LPWAN device which offers NB-IoT or LTE-M connectivity.
Offering up to 10 years battery life, with just 3 x AAA replaceable batteries, the Yabby3 tracks assets when they’re on the move. When stationary, this smart device will enter a sleep mode to coserve power.
Housed in an ultra-rugged IP68, IK06 rating, it’s a robust device, ideal for use in harsh environments.
With the option to use NB-IoT or LTE-M connectivity, the Yabby3 can be easily set up. Simply insert your cellular IoT SIM card and away you go! Contact us today to check cellular IoT coverage in your deplyment area.
- Can be connected by LTE-M or NB-IoT
- Features ann ultra-rugged, compact form factor
- Long battery life up to 10 years
- Cloud-based location solving (versus on-device) for substantial power savings
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep more when stationary to save power
- Rugged & weatherproof IP68 rated casing
- Easy to install
- Provides GNSS, Wi-Fi AP MAC address Scanning and Cell Tower location fallback for seamless indoor/outdoor asset management
- Adaptive tracking options
- Supports roaming between networks
- Flexible configuration
|3 x AAA batteries
|NB-IoT or LTE-M (Cat-M1)
|84mm (L) x 63mm (W) x 24mm (H)
|Ultra-rugged & waterproof IP68 and IK07-rated housing
|-30°C to +60°C
|3-Axis Accelerometer to detect movement, high G-force events and more
Key documents & information
- Yabby3 NB-IoT GPS Tracker Datasheet
- Yabby3 NB-IoT GPS Tracker Battery Recommendations
- Yabby3 Getting Started Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best NB-IoT tracking device to suit specific project requirements.
For simple deployment and ongoing management of your NB-IoT solutions, check out our cellular IoT middleware platform, Symbius. Designed to enable you to make the most of your data, Symbius will take the headache out of decoding your data for you.
Let us connect you