Remotely detect presence and movement wherever you may be with the NB-IoT occupancy sensor from Efento. Ideal for a wide range of use cases this smart device can be used to:
- Monitor presence in empty buildings
- Detect unauthorised entry into restricted areas
- View room oppupancy levels in shared areas
- Assess footfall in certain areas to build up a better picture of busy entrances/exits
Based upon the data recorded by the NB-IoT occupancy sensor users can gain valuable insights into how different spaces are utilised.
Using NB-IoT (Narrowband IoT), this sensor uses cellular networks to transmit recorded data. NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform and are easily connected by a cellular IoT SIM card. Simply insert your NB-IoT SIM card and away you go.Talk to us today to get started with NB-IoT.
- Ideal for monitoring motion and presence
- Features a PIR sensor capable of detecting objects up to 12 metres away
- Provides up to 10 years battery life depending on device configuration
- Capacity to store up to 40,000 measurements in the device memory
- Operates on NB-IoT band: 8, 20
- Configurable alarm thresholds & data measurement thresholds
- Simple to set up with a smartphone
- Can be integrated with any cloud platform
|2 x AAm 4200 mAh or 3 x AA, 6300 mAh batteries
|NB-IoT band: 8, 20
|140g (including batteries)
|28 x 60 x 124 mm
|White Plastic ABS
|up to 12 metres
|Field of View:
|40° x 105°
|-35°C to +70°C
|0 to 99% non-condensing
|5 minutes to 10 days (configurable by the user)
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best NB-IoT Sensors to suit specific project requirements. NB-IoT coverage can vary depending on location, contact us to find out if coverage is available in your deployment location.
For simple deployment and ongoing management of your NB-IoT solutions, check out our cellular IoT middleware platform, Symbius. Designed to enable you to make the most of your data, Symbius will take the headache out of decoding your data for you.
Let us connect you