Monitor the opening/closing of doors and windows anytime, anywhere with the NB-IoT open close sensor from Efento. Ideal for a wide range of applications, this sensor can be used to:
- Detect presence in restricted areas
- Identify popular entrances with the highest footfall
- Alert you to doors and windows which may have been left open
- Maintain the security of unoccupied buildings
This device uses a magnetic sensor to detect the open/close event. When a change in event is detected this NB-IoT open close sensor will send an automated alert to your chosed IoT cloud platform. Available with an IP30 or IP67 rating, this sensor can be purchased with either a plastic or metal open/close sensor. Simply select your preferred material at the point of ordering.
Using NB-IoT (Narrowband IoT), this NB-IoT open close sensor uses cellular networks to transmit recorded data. NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform and are easily connected by a cellular IoT SIM card. Simply insert your NB-IoT SIM card and away you go.Talk to us today to get started with NB-IoT.
- Enables you to remotely monitor the opening/closing of windows and doors
- Provides up to 10 years battery life depending on device configuration
- Capacity to store up to 40,000 measurements in the device memory
- Operates on NB-IoT bands: 8, 20
- IP67 rated version with metal open/close sensor available
- Configurable alarm thresholds & data measurement thresholds
- Simple to set up with a smartphone
- Can be integrated with any cloud platform
|2 x 4200 mAh or 3 x AA, 6300 mAh batteries
|NB-IoT band: 8, 20
|110g (including batteries)
|28 x 60 x 124 mm
|White plastic ABS Or Metal
|-35°C to +70°C
|0 to 99% non-condensing
|IP30/IP67 Rated depending on variant selected
|1 minute to 10 days (configurable by the user)
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best NB-IoT Sensors to suit specific project requirements. NB-IoT coverage can vary depending on location, contact us to find out if coverage is available in your deployment location.
For simple deployment and ongoing management of your NB-IoT solutions, check out our cellular IoT middleware platform, Symbius. Designed to enable you to make the most of your data, Symbius will take the headache out of decoding your data for you.
Let us connect you