Monitor pipe-based systems anytime, anywhere with the Efento NB-IoT pipe pressure sensor. Suitable for monitoring the pressure of liquids or gases in pipes and tanks, this pipe pressure sensor can be used to:
- Prevent leaks from water pipes
- Monitor tank levels based on liquid pressure
Using NB-IoT (Narrowband IoT), this sensor uses cellular networks to transmit recorded data. NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform and are easily connected by a cellular IoT SIM card. Simply insert your NB-IoT SIM card and away you go.Talk to us today to get started with NB-IoT.
- Ideal for monitoring pipe pressure and tank levels
- Measures pressure in the range of 0 – 7 bar (0-101 PSI, 0-700 kPa). Other ranges are available on request.
- Pressure type: Gauge
- Provides up to 10 years battery life depending on device configuration
- Capacity to store up to 40,000 measurements in the device memory
- Operates on NB-IoT band: 8, 20
- Configurable alarm thresholds & data measurement thresholds
- Simple to set up with a smartphone
- Can be integrated with any cloud platform
|2 x 4200 mAh or 3 x AA, 6300 mAh batteries
|NB-IoT band: 8, 20
|140g (including batteries)
|28 x 60 x 124 mm
|0 – 100 bar (0 – 1450 PSI), other ranges available on request
|White plastic ABS
|-35°C to +70°C
|0 to 99% non-condensing
|1 minute to 10 days (configurable by the user)
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best NB-IoT Sensors to suit specific project requirements. NB-IoT coverage can vary depending on location, contact us to find out if coverage is available in your deployment location.
For simple deployment and ongoing management of your NB-IoT solutions, check out our cellular IoT middleware platform, Symbius. Designed to enable you to make the most of your data, Symbius will take the headache out of decoding your data for you.
Let us connect you