Remotely monitor water leaks with the NB-IoT wireless water leak logger from Efento. Designed to be used in areas where you want to protect from water leaks, this smart device is ideal for monitoring:
- Archives in museums
- Air conditionining systems
- Washing Machines
- Refrigeration units
- & more!
Using NB-IoT (Narrowband IoT), this water flow sensor uses cellular networks to transmit recorded data. NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform and are easily connected by a cellular IoT SIM card. Simply insert your NB-IoT SIM card and away you go.
Talk to us today to get started with NB-IoT.
- Enables you to remotely detect water leaks & minimise the potential damage caused
- Provides up to 10 years battery life depending on device configuration
- Capacity to store up to 40,000 measurements in the device memory
- Operates on NB-IoT bands: 8, 20
- Configurable alarm thresholds & data measurement thresholds
- Simple to set up with a smartphone
- Can be integrated with any cloud platform
|3 x AA 6300 mAh batteries
|NB-IoT band: 8, 20
|230g (including batteries)
|124 x 60 x 26 mm
|White plastic ABS
|-35°C to +70°C
|5 minutes to 10 days (configurable by the user)
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best NB-IoT Sensors to suit specific project requirements. NB-IoT coverage can vary depending on location, contact us to find out if coverage is available in your deployment location.
For simple deployment and ongoing management of your NB-IoT solutions, check out our cellular IoT middleware platform, Symbius. Designed to enable you to make the most of your data, Symbius will take the headache out of decoding your data for you.
Let us connect you