LoRaWAN® door contact sensors are the future of smart security. These devices can be used for commercial and residential properties to monitor access. They can be used to alert property owners to an unlocked door or window in a restricted area. This can be particularly useful when monitoring IT server (clean) rooms, freezers or temperature controlled areas and loading bays.
This mini sensor can be added to your existing LoRaWAN® security network. It is ideal for areas where access needs to be monitored.
The EMS Door sensor sends an alert message to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN® protocol when a window or door is opened.
- Compatible with the LoRaWAN® protocol
- Requires 1 x ER14505 3.6V battery (sold separately)
- Built-in antenna
- Simple operation and device configuration
- Reports window/door contact status
- Up to 10 years’ battery life (dependent on conditions)
- Data is encrypted and secure
|1 x ER14505 3.6V battery
|Expected battery life
|Up to 10 years (Depending on configuration and environment)
|Main Body Dimensions
|21.2 x 74.9 x 20.8 mm
|15.57 x 40.67 x 12 mm
|10g exc battery / 30g inc battery
|0℃ – 50℃
Key documents & information
- Elsys EMS Door Sensor Datasheet
- Elsys EMS Door Sensor User Guide
- Elsys Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, discounted volume pricing and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN®door sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
Smart Security Devices
We offer a range of product bundles to get you started with your IoT project. These kits are a great way to test your theory on a small scale using limited resources.
Speak to the team