Developed by Synetica, the enLink Modbus Bridge transforms Modbus devices to LoRa long range wireless. Ideal for converting Modbus hardware with an RS485 interface, the enLink Modbus IoT Bridge can handle readings from Modbus devices such as meters, PLC’s and sensors.
Each enLink Modbus IoT Bridge can be quickly and easily configured via USB connection or a LoRaWAN® wireless network. Following configuration a clone function allows your selected parameters to then be applied to all connected devices. Upon connection, data can then be received by any LoRaWAN® gateway and transmitted to your chosen IoT platform for visualisation and analysis.
- Compatible with Modbus RTU RS485
- Ability to register up to 32 Modbus data points (e.g. 1 point from 32 devices or 5 points from 6 devices)
- 2-part screw terminals, 2 RS485 connectors
- Can be configured by USB or via LoRa wireless network
- LoRaWAN® compliant
- Integrated signal strength indicator
- Built-in Modbus Communications indicator
General System Parameters:
|-25°C to +70°C
|12 – 24V DC
|IP20 as standard, IP65 casing available to purchase separately
|86 x 70 x 57 mm (LxWxH)
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Internal antenna provided as standard, external antenna available to purchase separately
|LoRa Device Class
Key documents & information
- enLink Modbus Wireless LoRaWAN Bridge Datasheet
- enLink Modbus Wireless LoRaWAN Bridge Hardware Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best Modbus LoRaWAN® transceivers to suit specific project requirements.