The enLink Zone Plus range of LoRaWAN® air quality sensors accurately measure up to 8 environmental parameters including:
- Relative Humidity
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- PIR (Passive Infrared for capturing presence or movement)
- Light Levels
- Barometric Pressure
- Up to 16km LoRa wireless long range
- Battery (4 x ER14505 3.6V Lithium AA Size) or mains powered
- LoRaWAN® Class A or Class C
- Simple set up – one button press to configure
- Zero calibration required
- Full configuration and monitoring via USB
- Battery level indicator
- enLink Zone Plus Datasheet
- enLink Zone Plus Quick Start Guide
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
Available as a mains or battery powered device. Both variants are available for fast easy deployment making the enLink Zone Plus sensors a straight forward, simple way of accurately accessing your environmental and air quality data.
These LoRaWAN® air quality sensors use cutting edge digital nodes to provide accurate drift free readings without the need for further calibration. The optical CO2 sensor gives ±3% accuracy readings with a sensor life of >15 years.
These sensors can either be mains powered to offer maintenance free monitoring or battery operated (with 4 x AA standard size 3.6V lithium batteries) enabling a complete wireless solution for your air quality monitoring.
Key documents & information
Ordering informationAll sensors come with Temperature, Humidity, Light Level (LUX), VOCs, Barometric Pressure as standard, additional variants are listed below:
|Sound & Motion
|CO2 & Sound
|CO2, PIR & Sound
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN air quality sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
Speak to the team