Measure temperatures between -200°C and 800°C with Milesight’s EM500-PT100 industrial temperature sensor.
Featuring a platinum resistance temperature detector the EM500-PT100 offers users a high degree of accuracy within 0.5 degrees. Ideal for use in industrial processes, cold chain management and laboratories, the resistance temperature sensor is widely used to monitor the temperatures within ovens, chimney and boiler temperature monitoring and medical medicine storage.
Compatible with Milesight’s IoT Cloud Solution, data recorded by the EM500-PT100 can be easily accessed and managed from any location.
With a variety of terminal heads available, users of this resistance temperature sensor can select from straight tube, armoured, SMT, threaded or magnetic terminal heads. This sensor also has a customisable cable length enabling users to adapt the sensor to suit their requirements.
- LoRaWAN® Certified
- Features a corrosive resistant cable and multiple probe options
- 3 wire connection for high precision
- Variety of mounting options: DIN rail, Pole or Wall
- Wireless range of up to 10km (depending on environment)
- 1.5m long cable
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
|105.4 x 71 x 69.5mm
|-30°C to 70°C
|0 to 100% RH (non-condensing)
|Expected battery life
|>10 years (depending on configuration and environment)
Key documents & information
- Milesight EM500-PT100 Industrial Temperature Sensor Datasheet
- Milesight EM500-PT100 Industrial Temperature Sensor User Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® solution for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
|105.4 × 71 × 69.5 mm
-200°C – +50°C, -50°C to +200°C, -50°C to +500°C, -50°C to +800°C