The Kerlink iStation outdoor LoRaWAN® gateway is the ideal solution for your smart city, smart building or every smart project.
With it’s carrier grade IP67 casing, the iStation outdoor LoRaWAN® gateway is perfect for industrial and outdoor use where both simple, fast installation and superior coverage is required.
Available with pre-configured Plug & Play installation options, our LoRa gateways can be shipped ready to work straight out of the box. Accelerate your time to market from initial Proof of Concept testing right through to commercial scalable deployments with our gateway provisioning service.
- Outdoor LoRaWAN® Gateway
- Carrier grade casing (IP67) for industrial and outdoor use
- 4G Worldwide module with 3G/2G fallback and Ethernet (RJ45) Backhaul connectivity
- Highly secured device relying on a hardware secure core
- SecureStorage (keys and certificates in secured area) using ProvenCoreTM solution
- Easy deployment & mounting
- Fully integrated and internal antennas (GPS, 4G, LoRa), no external antenna installation required (external LoRa antenna as
- Simple and convenient configuration, management, control and update using the Kerlink WanesyTM Management Center
- Battery backup to allow the clean shut down of applications in case of power cut
|Easy acces to connectivity
|— Ethernet 10/100 Mbps (RJ45)
— SIM card (mini-SIM format)
|141 dBm (SF12)
|From 5dBm to 27dBm
|Fully integrated antenna (with optional additional external available)
|265mm x 165mm x 100 mm
|1.4kg (mounting kit included)
|IP67 Alu (Back), Polycarbonate (Front), Inox (mounting kit)
|ARM Cortex A9
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best outdoor LoRaWAN gateway to suit specific project requirements.
Talk to an expert
This LoRaWAN® gateway is part of our smart farming proof of concept kit. We offer a range of LoRaWAN starter kits so that you can test out your IoT project using minimal resource. Once you’re happy with it, our technical team are on hand to help you scale up and roll out your project!