Remotely detect the opening or closing of doors, windows and cabinets with the WS301 magnetic contact switch sensor from Milesight.
This simple to install device is completely wireless and comes complete with tamper detection.
Ideal for smart homes, smart offices or smart factories. The WS301 magnetic contact switch is ideal for helping to secure areas with restricted access or can even be used to alert you to windows which may have been left open out of hours.
Compliant with the Milesight IoT Cloud solution, the WS301 can be configured to alert users to a change in status.
- Suitable for installing to doors and windows
- Supports tamper detection for added security
- In-built LED for network status, open/close status, tamper and low battery indication
- Built-in 1200 mAh replaceable battery can work continuously for up to 2 years
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration
- Supports Milesight’s LoRa D2D protocol
|Available Frequency||LoRaWAN: EU863|
|Sensor Dimensions||50.5 x 31 x 18.5mm|
|Magnet Dimensions||30 x 13.5 x 10mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C ～ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||≤90% (non-condensing)|
|Max Operating Distance Between Magnets||15 – 20mm|
Key documents & information
- Milesight WS301 Magnetic Contact Switch Sensor Datasheet
- Milesight WS301 Magnetic Contact Switch Sensor User Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise you on the best LoRaWAN® Contact Sensor for your specific applications on an individual project basis.
Talk to an expert