The Milesight WS101 is a LoRaWAN® button for wireless controls, triggers and alarms.
This compact, battery powered device is easy to install and given its discreet form factor, it is ideal for users to carry around with them. Supporting multiple press actions, the WS101 smart button can be configured to control devices or trigger scenes. For SOS alarms, the Milesight WS101 can also be supplied with a red button for easy identification.
Ideal for use in smart homes, smart offices, hotels and schools, the WS101 is compatible with Milesight’s IoT Cloud solution enabling users to easily access data. With a built-in LED indicator and buzzer for press actions, network status and low battery indication the WS101 is a simple to use device.
Please note; LoRaWAN® is not suitable for emergency responses which may require immediate attention.
- Supports multiple press actions to control devices, trigger a scene or send emergency alarms
- Small form factor, making it easy to install or carry
- Built-in LED indicator and buzzer for press actions, network status and low battery indication
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration and supoprt card emulation mode
- Supports Milesight LoRa D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control from the gateway
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Power Supply||1 x 1650 mAh ER14335 Li-SOCl2 battery|
|Dimensions||50 x 50 x 18 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||≤90% (non-condensing)|
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our team are happy to advise customers on the best portable LoRaWAN® buttons for their specific applications on an individual project basis.