Remotely control the DC latching solenoids of irrigation valves with the UC51x series LoRa valve controller from Milesight.
Containing 2 solenoid interfaces and 2 pulse interfaces, users are able to control devices locally or remotely through the Milesight IoT Cloud solution.
Users of the solenoid LoRa valve controller can connect pipes across 2 metres. With an integrated pulse counter, this smart device enables you to easily monitor water flow.
In addition, this device can also be used to programme time-based open/close controls and volume-based open/close to create a smart irrgation system for environments such as golf courses.
Available with or with out a solar panel, the solenoid LoRa valve controller offers long term reliability with an IP67 rating and up to 3 years battery life.
- LoRaWAN® Compliant
- Compatible with standard DC latching solenoids
- Open/Close control by mobile App locally or remotely
- Features two pulse water meter interfaces for flow monitoring
- Transmission distance of up to 15km depending on installation environment
- Waterproof design includes IP67 case anf M12 connectors
- Solar powered and built-in rechargeable battery
- Quick wireless configuration via NFC
- CE, FCC and RoHS certified
- Suitable for wall or pole mounting
|UC511: Solar powered + 2 x 2550mAh chargeable battery
UC512: 3 x 9000 mAh replaceable Li-SOCl2 battery
|116 x 116 x 45.5 mm
|-20°C ~ 60°C
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® solenoid valve controllers to suit specific project requirements.
Talk to an expert