The Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® Tilt Sensor is a game-changer when it comes to monitoring and ensuring the safety of your assets or equipment. Designed to enable you to view your object status wherever you may be. The EM310 Tilt sensor makes monitoring the orientation or positioning of your objects or equipment simple. With recorded data easily visible through one centralised system.
It offers accurate and reliable tilt detection, making it suitable for various applications where monitoring the tilt or inclination of objects is critical for safety, maintenance, or operational purposes. This can be useful in transporting delicate goods; if an excessive tilt is detected it can send an automated notification to the delivery crew, enabling them to adjust the position of the item to protect it from damage.
The Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® Tilt Sensor excels in areas such as:
- Industrial equipment monitoring
- Asset tracking and security
- Transportation and logistics
- Marine and automotive applications
- & more!
The standout feature of the Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® Tilt Sensor is its reliable data transmissions, even over extended distances. Utilising LoRaWAN® technology this wireless device is particularly useful for applications spread across large areas or where connectivity might be a challenge.
This smart device transmits recorded data to a connected LoRaWAN® gateway. The data is then sent to the smartphone app and/or your chosen third-party platform for visualisation by a LoRaWAN® network server.
- Built-in MEMS 3-axis accelerometer to measure the 3-dimensional tilt angles of objects
- Flexible threshold condition settings, suitable for different kinds of applications
- Easy to install, suitable for various types of objects such as trees, poles, grounds, etc.
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for outdoor applications and easy to clean
- Up to 15 km communication range
- Easy configuration via NFC
- Quick and easy management with Milesight’s IoT Cloud solution
- Low power consumption with 7000 mAh replaceable batteries
|111 x 62 x 33mm
|-20°C to 60°C
|0% to 95% (non-condensing)
Key documents & information
- Milesight EM310 Tilt Sensor Datasheet
- Milesight EM310 Tilt User Guide
- Milesight EM310 Tilt Payload Decoder
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® tilt sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
|111 × 62 × 33 mm