The Milesight EM400-TLD ToF NB-IoT Laser Distance Sensor is a unique device designed for small waste bins. Ideal for those looking to optimise waste collections and cleaning schedules, this laser distance sensor uses NB-IoT to provide accurate fill-level data.
Designed for ease of integration into existing systems, the Milesight EM400-TLD NB-IoT laser distance sensor makes an efficient choice for businesses looking to upgrade or enhance their measurement capabilities.
The EM400-TLD NB-IoT ToF Laser Distance Sensor can help you with:
- Security and surveillance
- Environmental monitoring
- Inventory management
- Optimising the cleanliness of your facilities
Engineered for durability, this sensor is built to withstand industrial environments. With an IP67 rated enclosure, it is protected against dust and water. Its robust design ensures reliability and consistent performance even in challenging conditions.
This smart device comes equipped with two pre-set modes; standard mode and bin mode. These are both designed to cater to the common requirements of distance measurement and waste bin monitoring applications.
Recorded data will be transmitted from the sensor by the connected NB-IoT network which is fulfilled by inserting a compatible SIM card. This data can then be decoded by our IoT middleware platform, Symbius.
Getting started couldn’t be simpler, speak with us today to discuss your connectivity and provisioning requirements. Items can be shipped direct to site ready to plug & play.
- 2 – 350 cm wide detection range with extremely short blind zone
- Easy to install, especially suitable for small-size waste bins or containers
- Equipped with NTC temperature sensor for the detection and alarm of waste burning
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer sensor to monitor device tilt status
- Damp-proof coating inside and IP67 waterproof enclosure for outdoor applications
- Built-in two 9000 mAh replaceable batteries which provide up to 10 years battery life
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, support car emulation mode
- Equipped with GNSS positioning (NB-IoT version only)
- Compatible with Milesight IoT Cloud
|NB-IoT (requires SIM Card)
|2 x 9000 mAh ER26500 Li-SOCL2 Batteries
|118 x 65 x 30mm
|2 – 350 cm
|+/- 2 cm (-20°C – 70°C)
Key documents & information
- Milesight EM400-TLD NB-IoT Laser Distance Sensor Datasheet
- Milesight EM400-TLD NB-IoT Laser Distance Sensor User Guide
- Milesight Payload Decoder
All of our products are available for distribution across Europe. To find out lead times and shipping costs, please get in touch with our sales team.
For simple deployment and ongoing management of your NB-IoT solutions, check out our cellular IoT middleware platform, Symbius. Designed to enable you to make the most of your data, Symbius will take the headache out of decoding your data for you.
Let us connect you