The Milesight IoT weather station offers precise measurements for temperature, humidity, air pressure, wind speed, and direction, ensuring you get reliable data for your specific location. This compact, cutting-edge device brings the power of meteorological monitoring right into your hands.
Available in two variants, the Milesight IoT weather station range consists of the WTS305 and WTS506. The WTS305 is the standard version, it is less durable and focuses on essential weather parameters like temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction. The WTS506, on the other hand is made of aluminium instead of plastic and features an integrated rainfall gauge. It’s suitable for agriculture, environmental monitoring, and research where precise data on solar radiation, UV index, and precipitation are critical.
In the agricultural field the weather plays a crucial role in the quality of food produce. By using the Milesight IoT Weather Station, you can monitor temperature, humidity, and precipitation levels in real-time. This data helps you determine the ideal time for harvesting. For instance, specific temperature and humidity conditions might be optimal for the ripening process.
Outside of agricultural applications, the Milesight IoT Weather Station can be used in:
- Smart Cities
- Transportation and Aviation
- Environmental Monitoring
- Recreation and Sports
- Marine and Offshare Industries
- Home Use
- Renewable Energy
- & more!
The station can even communicate with other IoT devices and systems, allowing for a holistic view of data. This integration capability enables you to combine weather data with other relevant information, fostering a comprehensive understanding of various environmental factors and their interdependencies.
Consisting of three key components, the Milesight IoT Weather Station is made up of: WTS sensors, WTS hub and a solar panel for sustainable installation.
Utilising LoRaWAN® technology, the Milesight IoT Weather Station is completely wireless. The smart device transmits recorded data to a connected LoRaWAN® gateway. The data is then sent to the smartphone app and/or your chosen third-party platform for visualisation by a LoRaWAN® network server.
- Available in 2 different variants; WTS305 and WTS506
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, windspeed, wind direction, rainfall (WTS506 only) etc
- Housed in a waterproof, UV-proof and salt spray resistant IP65 rated enclosure makes it perfect for use in harsh outdoor environments
- High power solar panel supplied with the device with rechargeable batteries as a backup
- Store more than 19,000 historical records locally and support retransmission to ensure no data is missed
- Easy to carry and install
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to the line of sight of 15 km in rural areas
- Equipped with NFC for easy and quick configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud
|⌀140 x 248 x ⌀50mm
|⌀160 x 263 x ⌀73mm
|-20°C to 60°C
|0% to 95% (non-condensing)
Key documents & information
- Milesight IoT Weather Station Datasheet
- Milesight IoT Weather Station User Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® Weather Station for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
|248 × 140 × 50 mm
Rechargable Battery (micro USB charging), Solar Powered