Customise your own smart display with the Smart Scene Panel from Milesight. Taken from the CoWork series of LoRaWAN® sensors, the WS156 and WS136 enable occupants to take control of up to 6 other sensors from the control panel.
Designed to be used alongside other Milesight sensors, the Smart Scene Panels use LoRa D2D (Device to Device) protocol to enable the panel to communicate directly with deployed sensors without the use of a gateway.
Users of the WS156 smart scene panel can select from a wide selection of ready to use icons to illustrate a range of uses, these can be easily applied and updated on the devices E-ink screen. For users of the WS136, PVC stickers can be made to order.
With the smart scene panel, users can automate an action at just the click of a button. Without any additional cabling, the panel can be easily installed in areas such as smart homes, offices and smart buildings and Hotels.
- Equipped with a programmable E-ink screen for flexible display
- Can be configured to display up to 6 scenes, each of which can consist of multiple devices
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration
- Supports Milesight’s LoRa D2D protocol
- Suitable for desktop, 3M Tape Mounting or Box Mounting
|86 x 86 x 14mm
|Operating Temperature Range
|-10°C ～ 50°C (E-Ink Screen: 0°C – 50°C)
Key documents & information
- Milesight WS136 & WS156 Smart Scene Panel Datasheet
- Milesight WS136 & WS156 Smart Scene Panel User Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise you on the best LoRaWAN® Sensors for your specific applications on an individual project basis.
Talk to an expert