The Milesight UC100 IoT Controller is more than just a controller; it’s the central nervous system for your smart environment. Allowing seamless integration of different IoT systems. By bridging various protocols and devices the UC100 brings everything together, enabling a unified ecosystem.
The Milesight UC100 can be used in tandem with other systems to maximise your energy usage, security and your overall efficiency. With the ability to integrate with other systems, this device can be used in a wide range of areas such as:
- Educational institutions
- Public infrastructure
- Agriculture and farming
- Healthcare facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Environments
- Smart Homes
- & more!
One of the standout features of The UC100 IoT Controller is that it is designed for scalability enabling the addition of new devices or systems as needs evolve without compromising performance or efficiency.
Serving as a convertor from Modbus RS485 to LoRaWAN® users can connect up to 16 Modbus RTU devices to seamlessly integrate them with into a LoRaWAN® solution. Recorded data is transmitted to a connected LoRaWAN® gateway. The data is then sent to the smartphone app and/or your chosen third-party platform for visualisation by a LoRaWAN® network server.
- Supports the connection of up to 16 Modbus RTU devices
- Up to 15 km communication range
- Multiple triggering conditions and actions
- Features an embedded watchdog for device working stability
- Supports Milesight’s LoRa D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without LoRaWAN® gateway
- Quick and easy management with Milesight’s IoT Cloud solution
|70 x 45 x 13mm
|-20°C to 60°C
|0% to 95% (non-condensing)
Key documents & information
- Milesight UC100 Modbus Controller Datasheet
- Milesight UC100 Quick Start Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® Modbus Convertors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
|70 × 45 × 13 mm
5-24 VDC Power Supply