The Milesight UG56 Industrial LoRaWAN® Gateway ensures uninterrupted connectivity by bridging devices across vast distances, even in challenging environments. Using LoRaWAN® technology, it provides long-range, low-power wireless connectivity. It is the cornerstone of seamless and reliable IoT connectivity for industrial applications.
Available as either an Ethernet only device or with cellular backhaul, the Milesight UG56 is capable of supporting the connectivity of your IoT solutions wherever you may be.
Ideal for a range of applications, the Milesight UG56 acts as a central hub. It supports the connection of up to 2000 LoRaWAN® sensors. Data recorded from the myriad of connected sensors is then transimitted to your chosen visualisation platform by a connected LoRaWAN® network server.
The Milesight UG56 industrial LoRaWAN® Gateway is a crucial component to ensure your LoRaWAN connectivity. It can be used in areas such as:
- Smart cities
- Public safety
- Utilities and energy management
- Environmental monitoring
- Smart retail
- Building automation
- Smart agriculture
With a focus on data integrity and security, the UG56 also safeguards your information through robust encryption protocols, ensuring that your critical data remains protected from unauthorised access or breaches.
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equipped with SX1302 chip, handling a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half-duplex channels
- Rugged metal enclosure for industrial applications
- Suitable for Desktop or wall mounting
- Multi backhaul connectivity backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
- Device Hub and Milesight IoT Cloud provide easy and centralized management of remote devices
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like TTN, ChirpStack, Actility, etc.
- Features a built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPSAPI for easy integration
- Supports BACnet/IP to integrate LoRaWAN® data to BMS systems easily
- Embedded Python SDK for users secondary development
- Users have the option to install the gateway with either a magnetic antenna or fibre-glass antennas to optimise the signal (fibre glass antennas available to purchase separately)
The UG56 gateway is designed for industrial use. Not sure which option to go for? Speak to us today to discuss the best gateway for your application.
All of our products are available for delivery across Europe, with selected items available for same-day dispatch.