The UG63 mini LoRa gateway from Milesight is ideal for use in areas where aesthetics are of utmost importance. With a small form factor, this disc-like LoRaWAN® gateway will suit any professional office environment.
Adopting the Semtech SX1302 LoRa chip, the UG63 mini LoRa gateway supports the connection of up to 2,000 sensors. Designed for indoor use, this mini gateway offers all of the features and functions of a LoRaWAN® gateway plus enhanced coverage for blackspot areas.
For additional functionality, users of the UG63 mini LoRa gateway have the option to expand their coverage through Milesight’s Gateway Fleet feature. With the Gateway Fleet, the UG63 can be used as an agent gateway, these then connect to a controller gateway which facilitates the deployment and management of the LoRaWAN® network.
Unlike other gateways, the UG63 features an in-built network server which supports Semtech’s packet forwarder and is compatible with multiple network server platforms such as TTN, Chirpstack and Loriot.
- High performance NXP industrial processor with large memory
- Equipped with an SX1302 chip for handling a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full duplex channels
- Suitable for desktop, wall or ceiling mounting
- Compatible with mainstream network servers including The Things Industries, Chirpstack etc.
- Built-in network server and MCTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easy integration
Our technical team are experienced in dealing with a wide range of IoT devices for different applications. If you have any queries as to which products would be best suited to your requirements, don’t hesitate to contact us.
All of our products are available for delivery across Europe, with selected items available for same-day dispatch.