The UG67 Outdoor LoRa gateway from Milesight is ideal for use in harsh environments. With an IP67 rating, it is well suited to be used in outdoor applications. Providing an outstanding performance, the UG67 LoRa Outdoor Gateway has a 512 MB DDR4 RAM and 1.5 GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Processor.
Featuring a new generation of LoRa Chip, this gateway is capable of handling a higher amount of traffic at a lower power consumption. With an in-built supercapacitor, with the UG67 you can rest assured that the gateway will continue to work for 1 minute in the instance of a power outage, enabling an automated alert to be sent to the user.
Providing a high capacity, the UG67 is capable of receiving data from 8 end-devices simultaneously and supports up to 2000 end-devices.
For added functionality, the Milesight UG67 also supports multiple backhaul connections via ethernet, cellular and WiFi to deliver encrypted data around the clock. To extend signal coverage, users also have the option to add 2 external LoRa antennas which can be purchased separately.
- Quad-core industrial processor with large memory
- IP67 Waterproof enclosure
- Multi backhaul backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G) and WiFi
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like The Things Industries, ChirpStack etc.
- Suitable for wall or pole mounting
- Low power consumption
- Milesight UG67 LoRa Outdoor Gateway Datasheet
- Milesight UG67 LoRa Outdoor Gateway Quick Start Guide
- Milesight UG67 LoRa Outdoor Gateway User Guide
All of our products are available for delivery across Europe, with selected items available for same-day dispatch.