The Milesight LoRa Sound Sensor employs high-precision components to measure sound levels accurately. It captures noise levels to provide precise data for analysis and decision-making. Whether it’s monitoring noise pollution in urban areas, assessing workplace safety, or ensuring compliance with noise regulations in industrial settings, the WS302 can be effortlessly adapted to suit various environments.
Designed to enable you to remotely monitor noise/sound levels in decibels (dB), the Milesight WS302 LoRa Sound Sensor has a measurement range of between 30 – 120 dBA. Users of this smart device can select between A and C weighting to suit their installation environment. A-weighting for quiet environments and C-weighting for noisy environments.
With support for reporting three sound level values (maximum sound level, sound pressure level and equivalent continuous sound level) based on the different weighting levels. This LoRa Sound Sensor is a flexible device which can be used in many areas such as:
- Industrial settings
- Public spaces
- Healthcare facilities
- Educational institutions
- Environmental monitoring
Housed in a discreet, compact casing, the Milesight WS302 has a unique form factor which can be neatly integrated into any setting.
This smart device transmits recorded data to a connected LoRaWAN® gateway. The data is then sent to the smartphone app and/or your chosen third-party platform for visualisation by a LoRaWAN® network server.
- Supports multiple weighting measurements to suit different scenarios: A weighting, C weighting, fast weighting
- Supports measuring various kinds of values to judge the sound level accurately: actual value, equivalent continuous value and max value
- Equipped with an LED indicator to indicate threshold alarms
- Upto 4 years battery life
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
- Milesight WS302 LoRa Sound Sensor Datasheet
- Milesight WS302 LoRa Sound Sensor User Guide
- Milesight Payload decoder
For free, impartial advice on the best sound sensor for your appication, speak with a member of our team. We are always happy to help.
All of our products are available for delivery across Europe, with selected items available for same-day dispatch.