The Milesight WS50x smart LoRaWAN® Wall Switch is more than just a switch; it’s the gateway to a smarter, more efficient space. With its sleek design, it seamlessly fits into any environment. A catalyst for convenience and efficiency, it enables you to remotely control the lights and electrical appliances in your premises anytime, anywhere.
This product comes in two separate models the WS501 and WS502 both of which are available as a 2-gang or 3-gang device. The key differences being that the WS501 comes with one button for simple management. Functioning as a literal switch, it features simple on and off functions for a singular control point. The WS502, on the other hand comes with two buttons offering more versatility allowing you to monitor multiple devices.
Let’s say you struggle leaving lights on in the house or your business’s employees do the same at the office and you want to reduce your unnecessary energy usage as an individual or owner. The Milesight WS50x smart LoRaWAN® Wall Switch not only monitors your energy consumption to help point out outliers, it also gives you the option to set timers for your lights. Meaning you can make sure everything is off at specific times.
The range of usability for the WS50x is unprecedented and extends into areas such as:
- Public Buildings
- Manufacturing Plants
- Industrial Facilities
- Leisure Facilities
- & more!
The Milesight WS50x Smart LoRaWAN® Wall Switch integrates seamlessly into larger smart ecosystems, enabling scalability and compatibility with other smart devices, sensors, or systems for enhanced functionality.
Utilising LoRaWAN® technology, the Milesight WS50x Wall Switch is completely wireless. The smart device transmits recorded data to a connected LoRaWAN® gateway. The data is then sent to the smartphone app and/or your chosen third-party platform for visualisation by a LoRaWAN® network server.
- Supports local or remote control via a relay with high reliability
- Features surge protection, and overload protection to prevent the device from damage
- Enables users to collect data of current, voltage, power, and electrical consumption
- Features a built-in switch indicator for easy use in dark environmenty
- Up to 15 km communication range
- Easy configuration via NFC
- Quick and easy management with Milesight’s IoT Cloud solution
- Supports Milesight’s D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency control without gateway
- Supports multicast for control in bulk
|86 x 86 x 40mm
|-20°C to 60°C
|0% to 95% (non-condensing)
Key documents & information
- Milesight WS50x Smart LoRaWAN® Wall Switch Datasheet
- Milesight WS50x Smart LoRaWAN® Wall Switch User Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® solution for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
|86 × 86 × 40 mm
WS501 2-Gang, WS501 3-Gang, WS502 2-Gang, WS502 3-Gang