The Netvox LoRaWAN® 75A current meter is designed to detect single phase electrical current via a split core current transformer which can be conveniently retrofitted to the measuring device. The energy data is transmitted in accordance with a pre-set schedule via the LoRaWAN® gateway which can then be analysed ready for the appropriate action to be taken.
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)
|Wake Up Current
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|Low Voltage Threshold
|Current Measurement Accuracy
|Current Measurement Accuracy Range
|100mA to 75A (depending on the current transformer configuration)
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps) -121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Main Part: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm
|Environment Temperature Range
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No Condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718N17 LoRaWAN 75A Current Meter Datasheet
- Netvox R718N17 LoRaWAN 75A Current Meter User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
We also offer a three-phase current meter, which may be more appropriate to your application. Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN split core current meter sensors to suit specific project requirements.
LoRaWAN Energy Monitoring
This product is available as part of our Energy Monitoring Proof of Concept Kits. These proof of concept kits are designed with simplicity in mind, allowing you to get your IoT project started as quickly as possible.
Speak to the team