Netvox‘s wireless activity detection sensor alerts when sudden movement or vibration is detected. The sensor sends alert messages to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN® protocol when activity is detected. Alerts are sent at regular intervals which confirms the activity detector is still in operation while continuing to alert you of any additional changes.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x 3.0V CR2450 Button Batteries
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 x 3.0V CR2450 Button Batteries
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Main Body Dimension
|57mm x 35mm x 15.2mm
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No Condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R311FA LoRaWAN Activity Detection Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R311FA LoRaWAN Activity Detection Sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN activity detection sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
Speak to the team