Netvox‘s indoor LoRaWAN® activity detection timer can be used in numerous applications that require tracking the amount of time a machine or vehicle runs. The duration of the movement or vibration is sent to the gateway for processing via the LoRaWAN® protocol.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x 3.0V CR2450 Button Batteries
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 X 3.0V CR2450 Button Batteries
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Main Body Dimension
|57mm x 35mm x 15.2mm
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No Condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R311FC LoRaWAN Activity Detection Timer Datasheet
- Netvox R311FC LoRaWAN Activity Dectection Timer User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
Talk to an expert