Netvox’s wireless LoRaWAN® PM2.5 air quality, temperature and humidity sensor is a continuous monitoring system for ambient air dust, temperature and humidity levels. The device works in line with the LoRa protocol standard.
The PM2.5 air quality sensor can be used to obtain the concentration of suspended particulates in air per unit volume and then the alert messages are sent to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN® protocol at pre-programmed intervals.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- DC Powered sensor with battery back up
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Requires DC power supply, available to purchase separately
|Battery Life Time
|Battery back up for an average of 8 weeks
|Operating Voltage Range
|60mA (When the sensor is working).
|Module Wake Up Current
|RF Receiving Current (RX)
|RF Emmission Current (TX)
|Battery Measurement Accuracy
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Main Body: 111mm x 86mm x 41mm
Battery Case: 111mm x 86mm x 41mm
|-20°C ～ +55°C
|-40°C ～ +85°C
|Humidity Detecting Range
Key documents & information
- Netvox R72616A LoRaWAN® PM2.5 Air Quality Datasheet
- Netvox R72616A LoRaWAN® PM2.5 Air Quality User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® PM2.5 air quality sensors to suit specific project requirements.
Speak to the team