Netvox’s wireless LoRaWAN® asset tracker sensor is ideal for equipment asset tracking. The device reports Received Signal Strength Ratio (RSSI) and Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN® protocol at pre-programmed intervals.
Rather than using GPS, this asset tracker tells you where your device is based on the LoRaWAN® gateways it can connect to. It’s ideal for equipment asset tracking because it can alert you when it leaves your on-site LoRaWAN® network. You can securely attach the asset tracker to your expensive pieces of equipment to ensure you’re alerted if they leave your premises.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V 2400mah/section)
|Wake Up Mode
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Battery Voltage Measurement
|Low Voltage Threshold
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|112mm x 65mm x 32mm
|-20°C ～ +55°C
|-40°C ～ +85°C
|Humidity Detecting Range
Key documents & information
- R718MA LoRaWAN Asset Tracker Datasheet
- R718MA LoRaWAN Asset Tracker User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best asset tracking devices for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional)
Speak to the team