The current meter interface (4-20 mA DC) is designed to offer a large selection of easy-to-use current 4-20 mA data loggers for load monitoring. The wireless communication is compatible with LoRaWAN® protocol (ClassA).
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)
|Wake up Mode
|6.3mA @ 3.3V
|Receiving Current (Max)
|11mA @ 3.3V
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Battery Voltage Measurement Unit
|Low Voltage Threshold
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps
|Built In Antenna
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Main Part: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm
|Environment Temperature Range
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
|IP Rating (Main Part)
|IP Rating (External Sensor)
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718KA Current Meter Interface Datasheet
- Netvox R718KA Current Meter Interface User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN current meter interface sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.