Netvox‘s wireless LoRaWAN® dry contact interface sensors can be used to detect contact between two points for example if a door hasn’t been fully closed. The sensor periodically sends an alert message via the LoRaWAN® protocol to determine the status of the contacts.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Input Power||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)|
|Wake Up Mode||6.3mA/3.3V|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA/3.3V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||120mA/3.3V|
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
|Low Voltage Threshold||3.2V|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built-in Antenna|
|Communication Range||10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps～50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||Main Part: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm|
|Environment Temperature Range||-20°C ～ 55°C|
|Environment Humidity Range||<90% RH (No Condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ～ 85°C|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718J LoRaWAN Dry Contact Interface Datasheet
- Netvox R718J LoRaWAN Dry Contact Interface User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® dry contact interface sensors to suit specific project requirements.
Talk to an expert