Netvox’s portable LoRaWAN® emergency push button features a simple switch button that is activated when pressed. This device uses a tact switch that is easy to operate and easy to carry. When the emergency button switch is pressed, the alert signal is sent to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN® protocol. “Safe” signals are also sent periodically to report range and battery status.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2pcs 3.0V CR2450 button battery
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Low Voltage Threshold
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|57mm x 35mm x 15.2mm
|-20°C ～ +55°C
|-40°C ～ +85°C
|Humidity Detecting Range
Key documents & information
- R312A Datasheet
- R312A User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best portable LoRaWAN® emergency buttons for their specific applications on an individual project basis.