Netvox’s wireless LoRaWAN® emergency push button immediately transmits alarm information once pressed alerting somebody in emergency situations where a threat to persons or property exists. If there is no threat, i.e. the button has not been pressed, the sensor will automatically send a status report and battery power level message via the LoRaWAN® protocol at pre arranged intervals.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 * AAA Batteries
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Receiving Current (Max)
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|81.7mm x 81.7mm x 14.3mm
|-20°C ～ +55°C
|-40°C ～ +85°C
|Humidity Detecting Range
Key documents & information
- Netvox RB02I LoRaWAN Emergency Button Datasheet
- Netvox RB02I LoRaWAN Emergency Button User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. Some of our in-stock items can be dispatched the same day. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN Emergency Buttons for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
Talk to an expert