Netvox’s indoor LoRaWAN® light sensor is used for the detection of ambient light intensity. It can work in conjunction with other devices to perform wireless dimming functions in addition to helping reduce energy bills by remotely monitoring light levels in both occupied and unoccupied areas such as office spaces, homes and industrial sites. The wireless data signals are sent via LoRaWAN® protocol at pre-arranged intervals.
Due to the compact and discreet design, the R311 range of sensors can be easily and quickly retrofitted to monitor conditions in workspaces, homes, hospitals and any other smart buildings.
Alliot can pre-configure your chosen devices to work straight out of the box reducing the need for obtrusive and time consuming installations.
- Compatible with LoRaWAN® protocol
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- data is encrypted and secure
- Requires 2 x CR2450 3V button batteries
- Built-in antenna
- Simple operation and device configuration
- Reports battery voltage and light level
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 x 3.0V CR2450 Button Batteries
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Brightness Detecting Range
|Low Voltage Threshold
|Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|Main Body Dimension
|57mm x 35mm x 15mm
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No Condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R311G Indoor LoRaWAN® Light Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R311G Indoor LoRaWAN® Light Sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® light sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
Speak to the team