The RA0711 is a LoRaWAN® water level sensor which detects the depth of liquid. The wireless liquid level sensor uses a solid state, continuous (multi-level) fluid level sensor for measuring levels in water, non-corrosive water based liquids and powders.
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Adapter DC Powered (12V/1.5A)
|11mA @ 3.3V
|TX Current (Max)
|120mA @ 3.3V
|Water Level Sensor Measurement Range
|Water Level Sensor Accuracy
|0.25% FS (Typical)
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Up to 10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Main Part: 111mm x 86mm x 41mm
|Liquid Level Sensor Length
|3m, 5m, 10m… etc. (Confirm at the time of ordering)
|Working Temperature Range
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox RA0711 Liquid Level Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox RA0711 Liquid Level Sensor User Guide
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® water level sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.