The R718LB is equipped with a LoRaWAN® Hall effect sensor which can be used for door and window switch state detection.
Hall sensor sensing distance can be up to 3cm, so the sensor nodes do not have to be fully closed or aligned exactly parallel in order to report the open/close status of the switch, therefore this sensor can be used for special doors or gates, such as outdoor fences and barn doors, where a bigger tolerance gap is required.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)
|Wake Up Mode
|6.3mA @ 3.3V
|Receiving Current (Max)
|11mA @ 3.3V
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|Low Voltage Threshold
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Built In Antenna
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Main Part: L: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm
|Environment Temperature Range
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718LB Hall Effect Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R718LB Hall Effect Sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN Hall Type sensors to report door and window open/closed status.
Talk to an expert