Netvox’s LoRaWAN® dual input pulse counter sensor can be used to detect statistical measurement of electrical pulses. This dual input sensor can measure two points simultaneously. The sensor periodically sends an alert message via the LoRaWAN® protocol to determine the status of the contacts.
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 10 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)
|Wake Up Mode
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Main Part: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm
|Environment Temperature Range
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No Condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718H2 Pulse Counter Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R718H2 Pulse Counter Sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® pulse counters for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
Speak to the team